What's going on in my life, plus fun photos of friends and family.
He's a real cute boy. You should be proud that the Lord has given you such a neat little guy.
great pic, that's like 3 posts today
Thanks for the comments. I thank God for the wonderful gift that he has given us in Wesley - a delight and a joy!
Very fun to see, Sam! We missed you at the reunion, but you're making it up by sending cool pictures . . . =) I've got to figure this blogging thing out . . . Calah
Cute pic Sam!!
He's so wicked cute!!!Good to see you've joined the blogworld. Look forward to staying in touch better.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's a real cute boy. You should be proud that the Lord has given you such a neat little guy.
great pic, that's like 3 posts today
Thanks for the comments. I thank God for the wonderful gift that he has given us in Wesley - a delight and a joy!
Very fun to see, Sam! We missed you at the reunion, but you're making it up by sending cool pictures . . . =) I've got to figure this blogging thing out . . . Calah
Cute pic Sam!!
He's so wicked cute!!!
Good to see you've joined the blogworld. Look forward to staying in touch better.
Post a Comment